Custom Search

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Producers for Film Convention Wanted

Hello to all Producers,

Wanna be part of a film project? Then listen up. We are looking for aspiring producers for a Film Convention, so this article may interest many of you.

My colleagues and I are planning a filmmakers/screenwriters convention in San Diego, California later this month or early next month (if the event is a success, we'll consider other cities as well). We are currently looking into booking a room (such as a banquet hall) for the event.

Here's what we're planning. Aspiring writers and producers will be invited to the event. Producers who come to the event will be asked to listen to a 3-5 minute pitch from screenwriters until they find something they like. Once the producer finds a match, the writer and producer will work with us to get the project started (we'll help you guys throughout the whole process: getting film crew, actors, equipment, funding, etc). I will post up more information once everything is official and finalized. Food and beverages will be provided.

With that said, I wanted to know how many of you aspiring producers are interested in being part of the event to find a project(s) to work on.

If you are interested in being a "Producer" for this event in San Diego, California, please send us an email at:

independentfilmmaker75@yahoo.com

Subject Line should be: Film Producer - Convention

Please include your resume even if you have already submitted one to us prior to this. We want to keep things organized.

If selected to be part of this event, you MUST be able to provide your own transportation to San Diego, California (the full address will be provided once we book the room). Thank you for your time.

5 comments:

  1. I'd definately be interested in that! Too bad I'm on the other coast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to, but I am well am on the East Coast...:( When yal want to have one over hear, preferably in South Florida, let me know!!! I am with Florida Entertainment, so I can get a sizable crowd for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will definitely consider the east coast if this event is a success.

    JPerez, send me an email if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B"H
    Hi Daniel:
    I would like to be kept informed of your efforts & progress. I am a producer/writer/director/actor/etc.
    Please subscribe me to your blog -- my E-Mail address is dan.yonah.marshall@gmail.com
    Best Regards & Happy Holidays,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete