Custom Search

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Start of a New Production Company

If this is your first time visiting this blog site, please take a moment to read my first blog so that we are all on the same page.

Now before I go into the topics that I mentioned in my last blog, I wanted to take a moment to tell you guys why I created an independent production company. I bet a lot of you who are reading this are wondering how you can make it big in the film industry or how you can break into Hollywood. Don't worry. I was like that too. Until I decided to do something about it. I realized that if you want something done, you have to something about it yourself. And since I had a lot of support, I did just that by starting a production company.

The point of the production company is to help the aspiring actors, filmmakers, and writers successfully pursue their dreams. It is our way of providing our resources to everyone else. We'll teach you what we know, and we'll guide you every step of the way. We'll put together the pieces you'll need to make a successful film.

No one will charge you to submit your scripts and/or resumes so you have nothing to lose.

Already existing and popular production companies have so many submissions in a year, you're likely to get your script and/or resume lost in a pile of others. Unless of course, you're one of the few lucky ones who get noticed.

Other than that, happy filmmaking, acting, and writing to all. Be ready for my next post because I will explain the two things I mentioned:

  1. I'll explain how you can become part of an existing project and/or get your own project started.
  2. I'll demystify Hollywood
And remember, our goal is to connect and network with people around the world.

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of where you're heading with this blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a production company is a great idea for people who wish to advance the artform. If one hiotds a winner it is likely the rest will follow you. That is the way people are.

    ReplyDelete